Thursday

packages and new earrings!

I got a new package of mother of pearl beads come in today~ I'm (not so) patiently waiting for all my beads to come in. Is it just me who gets excited for mail?


more birds, I can't get enough of them:

Some small roses:

large leaves, these are actually a lot bigger than I thought they were going to be:







more studs:

and then I experimented with a pair:





I'm nearing the end of my quarter and it's getting crazy. I have an ethics paper due, and a crazy amount of photography projects. I'm this close to shutting down and just making earrings in the corner of my room. It might just be what I do tomorrow...

- A




4 comments:

  1. the last pair of earrings look awesome =]
    where did u order from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it weird? when we're most stressed out, this is what we go to doing... I ended up making earrings the night before my midterm instead of more studying :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. i get so excited when checkinging the mail too xD especially when it i know i should be expecting something :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, do you have an etsy ? I'd love to get my hands on a few of your designs !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...